Ochre (India) is committed to protecting the terms & conditions of its members and other individuals with whom it interacts.
Regarding Information of the members
1. Ochre (India) only collects Personal Information that is relevant to its activities and seeks to ensure the Personal Information is accurate and up-to-date.
2. Personal Information collected by Ochre (India) may include: name, address and contact details, including the email address and telephone number, age range, gender, whether you identify as a member of an underrepresented group, and if you have a disability.
3. The Personal Information that Ochre (India) collects and that is provided to us may occasionally be used to improve our Web Site and wider offerings (on a confidential basis) or to enable us to comply with our legal obligations.
4. Besides this, we shall only use member/ customer’s personal Information for staying in touch with them and generally for the purposes for which the information has been provided.
Ochre (India) maintains member databases that contain mailing, billing, and Member profile information (such as name, address and contact details), as well as a record of each Member's product and service purchases.
Ochre (India) also maintains databases of Member and non-member purchases and of registrations for conferences/ Courses and other Ochre (India) activities.
The information in these databases is used by authorized Ochre (India) staff members to process orders; mail invoices, purchases, renewal notices, and announcements; respond to Member inquiries; and help us improve our offerings.
Records are maintained as long as an individual is an Ochre (India) member/ Customer and for two years following a membership/ purchase lapse.
Purchases and credit card transactions are retained for as long as required to meet contractual, tax, or auditing needs.
All personally identifiable information contained in Ochre (India) membership, purchase, and registration databases is treated as confidential and will be used only for the purposes stated in this Policy, except where required by law.
Ochre (India) does not sell, rent, or exchange email addresses of its members and customers. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive any of the emails described above, you may do so by using the "unsubscribe" instructions set out at the bottom of each email.
From time to time, we may share Personal Information about Ochre (India) Members and customers with third parties where we have your explicit consent or it is necessary
I. For the performance or provision of the goods or services you have requested,
II. In response to valid legal process (for example, a search warrant, subpoena, or court order), or
III. Our legitimate business interests.
Third parties with whom the Information may be shared include outside contractors, auditors, consultants, and others hired by Ochre (India) to assist in carrying out financial or operational activities.
Ochre (India) informs these third parties about safeguarding personal information, and requires them to use it only for an authorized purpose consistent with this Policy, and to return it to Ochre (India) or destroy it upon completion of the activity.
Publication related terms and conditions
1. The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. (After the Publication is complete)
2. The Author promises that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
3. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
4. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
5. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
6. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale and it is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to Ochre (India) for publication are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.
7. All the Authors have to confirm that the submitted paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by the respective Journal.
8. By submission of an article the corresponding author confirms that all co-authors have seen and approved the validity of the contents and approve the manuscript’s submission. On behalf of all co-authors, the corresponding author shall take complete responsibility for the submission and its correspondence and the Ochre (India) cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect manuscript submitted by the corresponding author(s).
9. No authors will be added or removed after the submission of the article.
10. The corresponding author also declares that on the acceptance of the manuscript s/he is responsible for the payment of the publication fee in those journals that carry a required fee on acceptance.
11. After signing the copyright form, withdrawal of Article from the respected Journal is not acceptable and Article Processing Fee is not refundable.
12. Journals have the right to reject the article and Ochre (India) is not involved in the decision-making process.
13. Ochre (India) do not involve in any process of enlisting the articles into the indexed databases like SCOPUS, Web of Science, UGC, etc.
14. Ochre (India) does not participate in any selection of the Journal while publishing the article.
15. Ochre (India) will not force any author to publish their articles in any particular journal. It is completely an Author’s discretion to choose the type of journal in which he/she wishes to publish.
16. Note that plagiarism articles are strictly rejected.
17. Publication may delay on the basis of Journal maintenance.
18. Review reports have to be answered by the author accurately. Malpractice will not be encouraged.
19. The Publisher reserves the right to require payment before publishing.
20. All bank charges are payable by the customer.
21. Ochre (India) is purely responsible for publication processing of papers in respective journals and only guidance and standby support will be provided regarding the Indexing part.
22. For detailed information with regards to SCOPUS indexing, kindly refer to this link
23. All Index databases such as SCOPUS, UGC-CARE, Web of Science are third party organizations with their autonomous rules and regulations. Ochre (India) being a service providing firm (not Publishers), assists the author as per their requirements.
24. However, we do not / can not guarantee the indexing of the research paper.
25. Authors need to verify complete credentials such as URL, ISSN, Indexing from their end before submitting the Paper.
1. By default, all the payments are non-refundable. "No-shows" or “Extra-Page Payment” or “Excess Payment” or “Additional Payment” are not refundable and liable; and will be considered as the donations.
2. Under the genuine consideration, refund requests related to the service provided shall be considered if the claim is made not later than 15 days after the service is provided.
4. Changes to this Refund Policy - Ochre (India) has the discretion to update this refund policy at any time. Members/ customers are expected to read the refund policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
For any conduct from the customer/ member amounting to cyber crimes/ defamation/ unparliamentary language/ stalking/ sexual harassment with Ochre (India)’s staff shall be reported to the appropriate authority and jurisdiction of the same shall be Mumbai/ New Mumbai- India.